Convenient, Trusted Online Learning to Attain your Business Goals
We are a leading provider of accredited and certificated online employer and employee training courses in the UK. Our compliance course, such as Food Safety, First Aid, and Safeguarding course adhere to all relevant UK legislation, giving the learner the required skill and accreditation to implement effective Health and Safety systems. Our business skills course help you to identify areas of potential business growth. Our popular courses include Negotiation Skills, Social Media for Business, and Developing Good Employee Relations. Contact Us for further information.
June Featured Training: Customer Service
Customer service is the act of taking care of the customer’s needs by providing and delivering professional, helpful, high quality service. This quality service takes place before, during, and after the customer’s requirements are met. It includes all interactions made by the company with it’s clients starting with the sales team. The provision of good customer service requires training for all staff who come into contact with clients or customers. The way we interact with customers takes in many forms. This ranges from face-to-face conversations, phone, email, social media or through the company’s website. However you interact with customers, the quality of customer care has the power to make or break a company.
Good Customer Service:
- Increases sales revenue by inviting already satisfied customers to spend more
- Creates trust and reduces barriers so that if customers know you want them to have a good experience. This mean you will help in a set up operation or stand by generous returns policies. The result of this means they are more likely to buy a product or service from you, a trusted supplier, in future.
- Retaining customers cost less than gaining new customers so the satisfaction of existing customer saves on marketing costs.
- It improves brand image, reputation and gets word of mouth recommendations from satisfied customers
- A feedback mechanism is established through customer service which solves problems of existing customers and identifies obstacles to buying from future customers
Employee training courses
Health Benefits of Lifelong Learning
Whenever we introduce new skills and knowledge into our daily life, we give ourselves an opportunity to open our minds and appreciate and explore new opportunities. Using online training opportunities for employers and employees provide a flexible and inexpensive way to create and ongoing learning culture